19 June 2021

hsk6 上 lesson 2 with pinyin and English translation

Lesson 2   父母之爱 Love of parents

Fùmǔ zhī lǚ

父母之屡   

Love of parents


Wǒ cóngxiǎo shēnghuó zài yīgè yǒu ài de jiātíng, 

我从小生活在一个有爱的家庭, 

I have lived in a loving family since I was a child. 


fùmǔ gǎnqíng hémù, hěn shǎo chǎojià, 

父母感情和睦, 很少吵架, 

My parents are friendly and seldom quarrel. 


tāmen duì wǒ tàidù hé'ǎi, shuōhuà héqì, 

他们对我态度和蔼, 说话和气, 

They treat me kindly, speak kindly, 


mùguāng zhōng dōu chōngmǎnzhe cíxiáng.

目光中都充满着慈祥。

and their eyes are full of kindness.


Tāmen hé wǒ shēnbiān suǒyǒu fùmǔ yīyàng, gěi wǒ hěnduō chǒng'ài, 

他们和我身边所有父母一样, 给我很多宠爱, 

They, like all the parents around me, have given me a lot of love, 


wǒ yě hé shēnbiān suǒyǒu de háizi yīyàng, 

我也和身边所有的孩子一样, 

and I, like all the children around me, 


zài kuà jìn dàxué xiàomén zhīqián, cóng méiyǒu líkāiguò jiā, 

在跨进大学校门之前, 从没有离开过家, 

have never left the house before entering the university, 


dúlìzìzhǔ de nénglì jiù gèng béng tíle.

独立自主的能力就更甭提了。

the ability to be independent is even more so.


Tuō lí fùmǔ, dúlì shēnghuó duì wǒ jùyǒu jùdà de yòuhuò, 

脫离父母, 独立生活对我具有巨大的诱惑, 

Being separated from my parents and living independently has a huge temptation for me, 


ràng wǒ wúbǐ xiàngwǎng.

让我无比向往。

which makes me very yearning.


Jǐ nián yǐhòu, wǒ zhōngyú zài bié de chéngshì shàngle dàxué.

几年以后, 我终于在别的城市上了大学。

A few years later, I finally went to university in another city.


Dì yī cì líkāi jiā, xīnlǐ de gūdú gǎn yīxiàzi pǎole chūlái.

第一次离开家, 心里的孤独感一下子跑了出来。

The loneliness in my heart suddenly ran out when I left home for the first time.


Jìdé gāng kāixué de shíhòu, 

记得刚开学的时候, 

I remember when school just started, 


sùshè lǐ de tóngxué yī gěi jiālǐ dǎ diànhuà jiù kū bízi, 

宿舍里的同学一给家里打电话就哭鼻子, 

the students in the dormitory cried as soon as they called home. 


měi dào jiéjiàrì, dàjiā gèng shì piànkè bù tíng de wǎng jiā gǎn.

每到节假日, 大家更是片刻不停地往家赶。

Every holiday, everyone kept rushing home.


Yǒu tóngxué huí tàng jiā yào zuò yīyè de huǒchē, 

有同学回趟家要坐一夜的火车,

Some students have to take the overnight train to go home, 


zhè yě zǔdǎng bùliǎo dàjiā huí jiā de bùfá.

这也阻挡不了大家回家的步伐。

which can't stop everyone from going home.


Huí jiā de kuàilè he bèi qīnqíng bāowéi de xìngfú gǎnrǎnle wǒ, 

回家的快乐和被亲情包围的幸福感染了我, 

The joy of going home and the happiness of being surrounded by family affect me, 


wǒ yě hènbudé mǎshàng fēi dào fùmǔ gēnqián, yǔ tāmen tuányuán.

我也恨不得马上飞到父母跟前, 与他们团圆。

and I can't wait to fly to my parents right away and reunite with them.


Jià qí zhōngyú yào dàole, 

假期终于要到了, 

The holidays were finally coming, 


wǒ gěi fùmǔ dǎ diànhuà, gàosù tāmen wǒ zhǔnbèi huí jiā.

我给父母打电话, 告诉他们我准备回家。

I called my parents and told them that I was going to go home.


Mǔqīn quèshuō, jìnlái tāmen bǐjiào máng, 

母亲却说, 近来他们比较忙, 

However, my mother said that they have been busy these days. 


yào méishénme shì, jiù béng huíláile, 

要没什么事, 就甭回来了, 

If there is nothing to do, I just don’t come back, 


zài xuéxiào kànkàn shū, huò zhǎo fèn jiānzhí zuò zuò.

在学校看看书, 或找份兼职做做。

read a book at school, or find a part-time job.


Mǔqīn de huà shǐ wǒ yùnniàng yǐ jiǔ de liànjiā qíngxù lì nà jiān jiù méiyǒule, 

母亲的话使我酝酿已久的恋家情绪利那间就没有了, 

My mother’s words made my long-awaited love for family emotions disappear. 


wǒ wúfǎ lǐjiě fùmǔ de fǎncháng, 

我无法理解父母的反常, 

I can't understand the abnormality of my parents,


xīnzhōng àn'àn mányuàn fùmǔ bù tǐliàng wǒ.

心中暗暗埋怨父母不体谅我。

and secretly complains about my parents for not understanding me.


Wújīngdǎcǎile jǐ tiān zhīhòu, 

无精打采了几天之后, 

After a few days of listlessness, 


wǒ bùdé bù kāishǐ guīhuà zěnyàng áoguò màncháng de jiàqī.

我不得不开始规划怎样熬过漫长的假期。

I had to start planning how to get through the long vacation.


Jià qí de xiàoyuán jìjìng dé hěn, 

假期的校园寂静得很, 

The campus during the holidays was very quiet. 


wǒ zài túshū guǎn kànshū, gěi zázhì shè xiě gǎojiàn, 

我在图书馆看书, 给杂志社写稿件, 

I read books in the library and wrote articles for magazines. 


fāxiàn zài nándé de jìjìng zhōng gōngzuò shì nàme měihǎo.

发现在难得的寂静中工作是那么美好。

I found that working in the rare silence is so beautiful.


Dàxué sān niánjí, wǒ huíle tàng jiā.

大学三年级, 我回了趟家。

In my third year of university, I went home.


Mǔqīn dì yī yǎn kàn dào wǒ shí, liǎn shàng mǎn shì xīnténg, 

母亲第一眼看到我时, 脸上满是心疼, 

When my mother saw me for the first time, her face was full of distress, 


dàn shùnjiān nà qíngxù jiù bèi tā yǎnshì qǐlái, 

但瞬间那情绪就被她掩饰起来, 

but in an instant the emotion was concealed by her, 


wǒ xīnzhōng fēikuài de shǎnguò yīsī yíhuò: Tāmen zài yǐnmán shénme ne?

我心中飞快地闪过一丝疑惑: 他们在隐瞒什么呢?

and a trace of doubt flashed in my heart: What are they hiding?


Nà wǎn, wǒ tǎng xià zěnme yě shuì bùzháo, 

那晚, 我躺下怎么也睡不着, 

That night, I lay down and couldn't fall asleep. 


bànyè tīng dào mǔqīn hái zài gēn fùqīn láo dāo: 

半夜听到母亲还在跟父亲唠叨:  

In the middle of the night, I heard my mother still nagging to my father: 


“Háizi bǐ zàijiā shí shòu duōle, 

“孩子比在家时瘦多了,

"The child is thinner than when he was at home. 


kěndìng shì chīkǔle, 

肯定是吃苦了, 

It must have been suffering, 


kě tā de biànhuà huán shì tǐng ràng zánmen xīnwèi de.”

可她的变化还是挺让咱们欣慰的。”

but her changes are still very gratifying to us."


Jiēzhe shì fùqīn de shēngyīn: 

接着是父亲的声音: 

Then came my father's voice: 


“Zǒng yǒu yītiān tā huì míngbái de, bù chīkǔ, zěnme zhǎng běnshì? 

“总有一天她会明白的, 不吃苦, 怎么长本事? 

"One day she will understand, how can she develop her skills without suffering? 


Shèhuì bù xūyào zhǐ huì xiǎngfú de rén.”

社会不需要只会享福的人。”

The society does not need people who can only enjoy happiness."


Wǒ qiāoqiāo zǒuchū wòshì, 

我悄悄走出卧室, 

I quietly walked out of the bedroom 


kàn dào dēngguāng xià fùmǔ bù shě de mùguāng, 

看到灯光下父母不舍的目光、 

and saw the reluctant gaze of my parents under the light, 


tóu shàng xīn zēng de bái fà hé yǎnjiǎo yuè lái yuè shēn de zhòuwén, 

头上新增的白发和眼角越来越深的皱纹,

the new white hair on their head, and the deeper and deeper wrinkles in the corners of eyes. 


dùnshí shénme dōu míngbáile, bùyóudé rèlèi yíng kuàng.

顿时什么都明白了, 不由得热泪盈眶。

I immediately understood everything, and tears filled my eyes.


Gǎibiān zì “běijīng qīngnián bào” wénzhāng “jiǎzhuāng méi nàme dān xīn nǐ”, zuòzhě: Zhū xiǎo qiǎn

改编自《北京青年报》文章《假装没那么担心你》, 作者: 猪小浅

Adapted from "Beijing Youth Daily" article "pretended not so worried about you," Author: Zhu Xiao Qian

Full Translation:

Love of parents

I have lived in a loving family since I was a child. My parents are friendly and seldom quarrel. They treat me kindly, speak kindly, and their eyes are full of kindness. They, like all the parents around me, have given me a lot of love, and I, like all the children around me, have never left the house before entering the university,  the ability to be independent is even more so. Being separated from my parents and living independently has a huge temptation for me, which makes me very yearning.

A few years later, I finally went to university in another city.

The loneliness in my heart suddenly ran out when I left home for the first time. I remember when school just started, the students in the dormitory cried as soon as they called home. Every holiday, everyone kept rushing home. Some students have to take the overnight train to go home, which can't stop everyone from going home. The joy of going home and the happiness of being surrounded by family affect me, and I can't wait to fly to my parents right away and reunite with them.

The holidays were finally coming, I called my parents and told them that I was going to go home. However, my mother said that they have been busy these days. If there is nothing to do, I just don’t come back, read books at school, or find a part-time job. My mother’s words made my long-awaited love for family emotions disappear. I can't understand the abnormality of my parents, and secretly complains about my parents for not understanding me.

After a few days of listlessness, I had to start planning how to get through the long vacation. The campus during the holidays was very quiet. I read books in the library and wrote articles for magazines. I found that working in the rare silence is so beautiful.

In my third year of university, I went home. When my mother saw me for the first time, her face was full of distress, but in an instant the emotion was concealed by her, and a trace of doubt flashed in my heart: What are they hiding? That night, I lay down and couldn't fall asleep. 

In the middle of the night, I heard my mother still nagging to my father: "The child is thinner than when he was at home. It must have been suffering, but her changes are still very gratifying to us." Then came my father's voice: "One day she will understand, how can she develop her skills without suffering? The society does not need people who can only enjoy happiness."

I quietly walked out of the bedroom and saw the reluctant gaze of my parents under the light, the new white hair on their head, and the deeper and deeper wrinkles in the corners of eyes. I immediately understood everything, and tears filled my eyes.


HSK 6 lesson 2 audio with pinyin and English translation 👇



#hsk6 #hsk6上  #hsk6StandardCourseTextbook  #hsk6TextBook #hsk6Lesson2

No comments:

Post a Comment

hsk 5 上 lesson 1 with pinyin and English translation

Lesson 1   爱的细节  Details of Love ài de xìjié  爱的细节 Details of love