19 June 2021

hsk 6 lesson 6 with pinyin and English translation

Lesson 6   当好职场插班生
Be a good transfer student in a workplace

Dāng hǎo zhíchǎng chābān shēng   

当好职场插班生

Be a good transfer student in a workplace


Zhè tiān shì wǒ dào zhè jiā gōngsī shàngrèn de dì yī tiān, 

这天是我到这家公司上任的第一天,

This is the first day I took office in this company. 


wǒ de zhíwèi shì zīxún shī.

我的职位是咨询师。

My position is as a consultant.


Zǎo jiù tīng shuō zhèlǐ lǎoshǒu duō, 

早就听说这里老手多、

I have long heard that there are many veterans 


xīnshǒu shǎo, 

新手少,

and few new recruits here, 


bù shǎo zīshēn yuángōng zài gōngsī chuànglì zhī chū jiù kāishǐ zài zhèlǐ gōngzuòle.

不少资深员工在公司创立之初就开始在这里工作了。

and many senior employees have been working here since the company was founded.


Qīngzǎo shàng bān, hé xīn tóngshì yīyī rènshí hòu, 

清早上班,和新同事一一认识后,

Early in the morning, after meeting new colleagues one by one, 


wǒ yǐwéi yītiān de gōngzuò jiùcǐ kāishǐ, 

我以为一天的工作就此开始,

I thought that the day’s work would begin. 


méi xiǎngdào zhào jiě gōngzuò de dì yī jiàn shì shì mángzhe qī chá hé kāfēi, 

没想到赵姐工作的第一件事是忙着沏茶和咖啡,

I didn’t expect that the first thing Sister Zhao would do was to be busy with tea and coffee, 


gěi Zhāng gē duān yī wǎn, 

给张哥端一碗,

bring a bowl to Brother Zhang, 


gěi Sūn jiě sòng yībēi······

给孙姐送一杯······

and send a cup to Sister Sun...  


Wǒ xiǎng zhè dānwèi fēngqì zhēn hǎo, 

我想这单位风气真好,

I think the atmosphere of this unit is really good. 


míngtiān zhè shì wǒ lái zuò.

明天这事我来做。

I will do this tomorrow.


Zhèng xiǎngzhe, 

正想着,

As I was thinking, 


zhào jiě yǐjīng zuò zài nàr kāishǐ zìjǐ xiǎngshòu, 

赵姐已经坐在那儿开始自己享受,

Sister Zhao was already sitting there and enjoying herself, 


wéi dú shèng xià wǒ hé wǒ de dādàng-yǔ wǒ tóngyī tiān jiùzhí de Xiǎolín.

唯独剩下我和我的搭档-与我同一天就职的小林。

It's just me and my partner - Xiaolin, who took office on the same day as me.


Dùnshí xiǎolín de liǎnsè biànle, 

顿时小林的脸色变了,

Suddenly Xiao Lin's face changed, 


wǒ yě yǒu bèi biānyuán huà de gǎnjué, 

我也有被边缘化的感觉,

and I also felt marginalized, 


bùguò wǒ háishì xiàng Xiǎolín shǐle gè yǎnsè.

不过我还是向小林使了个眼色。

but I still winked at Xiao Lin.


Wūzi lǐ yāquèwúshēng, 

屋子里鸦雀无声,

There was no sound in the room, 


dì yī tiān jiù zhèyàng kāishǐle.

第一天就这样开始了。

so the first day began.


Wǒ hé Xiǎolín de yèwù hěn nán zuò, 

我和小林的业务很难做,

The work between Xiao Lin and I was difficult to do. 


jiàn jiàn dōu ràng rén tóutòng, 

件件都让人头痛,

Everything was a headache, 


yǒu shíhòu hái wán bùchéng zhǐbiāo, 

有时候还完不成指标,

and sometimes it was not completed. 


kě biérén de gōngzuò hěn kuài jiù wánle, 

可别人的工作很快就完了,

But other people's work was quickly over. 


jīhū chéngtiān liáotiānr, shàngwǎng, 

几乎成天聊天儿、上网、

Almost all day long chatting, surfing the Internet, 


chuīniú, hái yǒurén liū chūqù guàngjiē.

吹牛,还有人溜出去逛街。

bragging, and people sneaking out to go shopping.


Wǒ hé Xiǎolín suīrán shì xīn lái de, 

我和小林虽然是新来的,

Although Xiao Lin and I are new here, 


kě wǒmen zhīqián zài bié de gōngsī yěshì hǎoshǒu ya.

可我们之前在别的公司也是好手呀。

we were also good at other companies before.


Hòulái wǒ fāxiàn, 

后来我发现,

Later, I discovered that 


lǐngdǎo fēnpèi yèwù shí, 

领导分配业务时,

when the leader allocates the work, 


zǒng shì ràng zīshēn yuángōng xiān tiāo, 

总是让资深员工先挑,

he always asks the senior employees to choose first, 


tāmen tiāo shèng xià de cái shì wǒ hé Xiǎolín de.

他们挑剩下的才是我和小林的。

and it is me and Xiao Lin who choose the rest.


Wǒmen de gōngzuò cóng nándù shàng jiǎng, hé tāmen gēnběn jiù bùshì yīgè děngjí.

我们的工作从难度上讲,和他们根本就不是一个等级。

In terms of difficulty, our work was not at the same level as them.


Xiǎolín yào qù zhǎo lǐngdǎo tǎo gōngdào: 

小林要去找领导讨公道:

Xiao Lin was going to seek justice from the leader: 


“Hēng, tài bù xiànghuàle, 

“哼,太不像话了,

"Huh, it's too shameful. 


míngmíng shì zài qīfù rén, 

明明是在欺负人,

It's obviously bullying, 


dàbùliǎo cízhí.”

大不了辞职。”

so it's a big deal to resign."


Wǒ yě juédé bù xiànghuà, 

我也觉得不像话,

I also feel uncomfortable, 


kě jìng xiàlái, 

可静下来,

but I calm down and feel that 


yě juédé méishénme bù hǎo, 

也觉得没什么不好,

there is nothing wrong with it. 


yīnggāi shuō zhè fǎn'ér shì wǒmen kěyǐ zhǎnshì zìjǐ cáigàn de hǎo jīhuì.

应该说这反而是我们可以展示自己才干的好机会。

It should be said that this is a good opportunity for us to show off our talents.


Wǒ hé Xiǎolín juédìng bù hé tāmen jìjiào, 

我和小林决定不和他们计较,

Xiao Lin and I decided not to care about them, 


quánlì yǐ fù tóurù gōngzuò, 

全力以赴投入工作,

and went all out to work, 


bù dàimàn, bù fūyǎn měi yī wèi kèhù, 

不怠慢、不敷衍每一位客户,

not neglecting and perfuse every customer, 


xiǎngfāngshèfǎ zuò hǎo měi yī dān yèwù, 

想方设法做好每一单业务,

and trying our best to do every single work, 


duōmáng dōu bù còuhé.

多忙都不凑合。

no matter how busy it is.


Mánglù zhōng, shíguāngguò de fēikuài, 

忙碌中,时光过得飞快,

In the busy time, time flies quickly, 


wǒmen de yèwù nénglì dédàole fēiyuè shì de tígāo, 

我们的业务能力得到了飞跃式的提高,

our work ability has been improved by leaps and bounds, 


diǎnmíng zhǎo wǒmen de kèhù yuè lái yuè duō.

点名找我们的客户越来越多。

and more and more customers are calling for us.


Yǒushí lǐngdǎo huì shuō, 

有时领导会说,

Sometimes the leader say that 


fúwù duìxiàng duì Zhāng gē bù mǎnyì, 

服务对象对张哥不满意,

the client is not satisfied with Brother Zhang, 


huór nǐmen jiēshǒu ba; 

活儿你们接手吧;

so you can take over the work; 


kèhù tóusù Zhào jiě le, 

客户投诉赵姐了,

the customer complained about Sister Zhao, 


nǐmen chǔlǐ yīxià ba.

你们处理一下吧。

please deal with it.


Wǒmen měitiān dōu chōngmǎn jīqíng de gōngzuò, 

我们每天都充满激情地工作,

We work passionately every day 


xiǎngshòuzhe gōngzuò de kuàilè.

享受着工作的快乐。

and enjoy the joy of work.


Niándù kǎohé, 

年度考核,

In the annual assessment, 


wǒ hé Xiǎolín de jìngyè jīngshén, jīngjīngyèyè de gōngzuò tàidù shòudàole biǎoyáng, 

我和小林的敬业精神、兢兢业业的工作态度受到了表扬,

Xiao Lin and I were praised for our dedication and conscientious work attitude, 


jīngjì shàng yě dédàole fēnghòu de huíbào.

经济上也得到了丰厚的回报。

and we were also rewarded financially.


Dāngchū duì wǒmen bù yǒuhǎo de zīshēn qiánbèimen yě biàn de rèqíng qǐlái.

当初对我们不友好的资深前辈们也变得热情起来。

Senior predecessors who were unfriendly to us at the beginning have also become enthusiastic.


Zài hòulái, gōngsī láile xīnrén, 

再后来,公司来了新人,

Later, new people came to the company, 


lǐngdǎo ràng wǒ dài tāmen, 

领导让我带他们,

and the leader asked me to take them. 


wǒ bǎ gōngzuò jīngyàn hé jìqiǎo chuánshòu gěi tāmen, háo wú bǎoliú.

我把工作经验和技巧传授给他们,毫无保留。

I imparted my work experience and skills to them without reservation.


Qíshí, jìnrù xīn dānwèi, 

其实,进入新单位,

In fact, entering a new unit, 


zuòwéi yīgè zhíchǎng chābān shēng, 

作为一个职场插班生,

as a job transfer student, 


zhège guòchéng, zhèng shì zhǎnshì nǐ réngé mèilì de shíhòu, 

这个过程,正是展示你人格魅力的时候,

this process is just to show your personality charm, 


yùdào kùnnán, 

遇到困难,

encounter difficulties, 


yěshì nǐ shīzhǎn cáinéng de shíjī.

也是你施展才能的时机。

and it is also the time for you to display your talents.


Gǎibiān zì “Běijīng qīngnián bào” tóngmíng wénzhāng, zuòzhě: Sūxiǎoní

改编自《北京青年报》同名文章,作者:苏小妮

Adapted from the article of the same name in "Beijing Youth Daily", author: Su Xiaoni

Full Translation:

Be a good transfer student in a workplace

This is the first day I took office in this company. My position is as a consultant. I have long heard that there are many veterans and few new recruits here, and many senior employees have been working here since the company was founded.

Early in the morning, after meeting new colleagues one by one, I thought that the day’s work would begin. I didn’t expect that the first thing Sister Zhao would do was to be busy with tea and coffee, bring a bowl to Brother Zhang, and send a cup to Sister Sun...  

I think the atmosphere of this unit is really good. I will do this tomorrow. As I was thinking, Sister Zhao was already sitting there and enjoying herself, It's just me and my partner - Xiaolin, who took office on the same day as me. Suddenly Xiao Lin's face changed, and I also felt marginalized, but I still winked at Xiao Lin. There was no sound in the room, so the first day began.

The work between Xiao Lin and I was difficult to do. Everything was a headache, and sometimes it was not completed. But other people's work was quickly over. Almost all day long chatting, surfing the Internet, bragging, and people sneaking out to go shopping. Although Xiao Lin and I are new here, we were also good at other companies before.

Later, I discovered that when the leader allocates the work, he always asks the senior employees to choose first, and it is me and Xiao Lin who choose the rest. In terms of difficulty, our work was not at the same level as them. Xiao Lin was going to seek justice from the leader: "Huh, it's too shameful. It's obviously bullying, so it's a big deal to resign."

I also feel uncomfortable, but I calm down and feel that there is nothing wrong with it. It should be said that this is a good opportunity for us to show off our talents. Xiao Lin and I decided not to care about them, and went all out to work, not neglecting or careless to every customer, and trying our best to do every single work, no matter how busy it is.

In the busy time, time flies quickly, our work ability has been improved by leaps and bounds, and more and more customers are calling for us. Sometimes the leader will say that the client is not satisfied with Brother Zhang, so you can take over the work; the customer complained about Sister Zhao, please deal with it.

We work passionately every day and enjoy the joy of work. In the annual assessment, Xiao Lin and I were praised for our dedication and conscientious work attitude, and we were also rewarded financially. Senior predecessors who were unfriendly to us at the beginning have also become enthusiastic.

Later, new people came to the company, and the leader asked me to take them. I imparted my work experience and skills to them without reservation. In fact, entering a new unit, as a job transfer student, this process is just to show your personality charm, encounter difficulties, and it is also the time for you to display your talents.



HSK 6 lesson 6 audio with pinyin and English translation 👇



#hsk6 #hsk6上  #hsk6StandardCourseTextbook  #hsk6TextBook #hsk6Lesson6

No comments:

Post a Comment